ASR 0.00% 0.6¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Update, page-415

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    Hi All,
    I haven'tt been able to post on HC for months. For some reason my mobile cant post because when iwrite something and press my sentiment, it is not accepted thus the post wont send. i still use old HC on my phone , maybe that is why. I'm doing this on a home computer so hopefully this will post.

tomorrow might be a big day for us.

i have a major thank you to make to the posters on TNR. In particular to our man 'MODE" to whom im especially grateful. back many months ago when my first foray into gold shares i was very heavily overinvested in SBR options. The MAN pointed out that TNR was doing a lot of drilling in an area surrounded by big old gold mines, had a 5o,000 oz resource and a market capitalisation of less than $20M. To be polite Sabre was not held in high esteem by myself.

In December last year i started buying into TNR, and every good drill result i increased my TNRO holding. By the time SBR had there dud drilling i only had half a million SBRO left as i had slowly sold them as i transferred my interest into TNR. of course i have sold down 50% of all my other shares an put the money into TNRO. i have a very lopsided portfolio, now and very happy about it.

hopefully this will post. And thanks Mode1971.

See what tomorrow brings.

cheers

Saltbus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $60.07K 10.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1097254 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 12398534 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.