ASR 0.00% 0.7¢ asra minerals limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension Update, page-639

1. 5,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4010
    Manabouttown, I gave even money it was not what we were discussing and 10,000 to 1 on it not being Mt monger for which it was not. I would have taken ya money if we bet. Lol.

I like the announcment as an investor, its really irrelivant because I am hear for a future gold deposit.

This system works well if you are a founding member and have been given bullion tokens, which get fees from gold tokens that people need to buy.

Bullion token holders do not just get fee income, but gold tokens also.

So incentive will be turnover of gold tokens, funnel fees into bullion area, then more gold tokens for those bullion holders. .

I note bullion tokens have been given to advisers, founding members etc.

So it will be investors that buy gold tokens to funnel money to those free bullion tokens on the transaction fees.

If all gold token holders wanted out at the same time it fails as it relies on bullion token to back on the other side.

Gold token holders benefit on pog rise and loose on pog fall, but bullion token holders gain irrespective if gold token goes up or down.

Who looses in this system if things go bad, the investor in the gold token.

I was looking at investing100k in it, but I can not work out how it works for the investor in gold tokens as all I see is the profits from transactions go to bullion token.

I'd be relying on pog to appreciate the gold token.

Sure gold token rises with pog, but so to does gold shares.

You are not really buying gold because you physically get it, in 1kg lots.

Its a ponzi scheme I feel, because it needs new investors to generate transactions to provide a return to the bullion holders, the system capital.

I note the white aper on bullion fx has been pulled.

This is a great investment for tnr as it will be the owners who can not loose.

Anybody see it working differently to what I envisage?
    Last edited by mode1971: 16/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $13.47K 2.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1073564 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 14151391 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.