MMR 0.00% 0.4¢ mec resources limited

-ASX:MMR Voluntary Suspension - Update (22 Jun 2021)Specifically...

1. 6,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2397
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3545/3545782-7e0f43f1124154c69e890387b6d8484e.jpg
    -ASX:MMR Voluntary Suspension - Update (22 Jun 2021)

Specifically this part in the red box. A shareholder should try to get the full letter of correspondence from the ASX to the company. I am fairly confident it would contain a lot more information or maybe even context. One thing I would want to know is whether or not the "PEP11 oil and gas exploration lease" extension being successful is required because the ASX thinks that if the extension is rejected then MMR's existing business is no more, and therefore can't reinstate due to not maintaining a "continuation of MEC's existing business" or if PEP11's potential rejection would interfere with the PDF reinstatement and thus the ASX reinstatement. Or... is it because it would be contravention to the investment plan as described in section 17 clause (3) "A PDF may, by writing, request the Board to approve a specified variation of the PDF’s approved investment plan." -Pooled Development Funds Act 1992. Or does it contravene an ASX listing rule I am not aware of? (and if so, then I wonder how that would also affect ASX:BPH and ASX:BUY).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.