MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

Mouse, at this stage I can't agree with you. Nick Garling is the...

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Mouse, at this stage I can't agree with you. Nick Garling is the only hope we have of recovering anything. Firstly, we have an immediate need for capital; NG has already proved that this is his expertise. If he can't raise funds for MCO to continue operating, then I suggest that no one can. Secondly, the capital raised must be sufficient to ensure the employment and retention of a professional mining management team with a strong and experienced leader.

I believe that MCO's failure to date has been primarily due to a lack of mining management PROVEN experience and 'penny pinching' in the wrong areas. I may well be shot down in flames and possibly very unkind when I say that I don't think that Mike Botting was the right man for the job. From his video presentations, he presented as a thoroughly nice guy but without the CEO 'steel' necessary to drive an embryonic mining operation to success.

The suggestion that NG should step aside is correct, but only where he is probably a hindrance. His expertise is finance. Once he has raised sufficient capital, he should leave it to the professionals to get the stuff out of the ground.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.