KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

I have held shares in Kasbah for a while and my investment was...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I have held shares in Kasbah for a while and my investment was to see the mine in production - If I do not like a company I sell and make money or cut my losses - but I worry about a bunch of Melbourne based minority shareholders fighting a cause that likely puts Kasbah in liquidation or their intention is to sell it or make money for themselves - I voted yes to see the mine in operation - everyone belts management and these Pala and AMR guys but we are to welcome this challenge to put Kasbah on its knees?? - these guys are sharks and I think they do not care about us shareholders rather they are lining their pockets - can someone ask what their plan is? Likely to sell it or make money for themselves - better deal for who?? If they want to make a better deal why aren't they making a superior offer - I smell opportunists and I researched this David Bloom and found nothing more than he is a small time financial advisor - so after 92 percent vote yes these guys can come in and do what? Smells like an asset sale or a deal that only lines their pockets - or if I am wrong then let's see their plan to get this in production / have seen this before - money makers - no interest in shareholders like me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.