KAS 0.00% 1.5¢ kasbah resources limited

@Funkster888 As you may know I disclosed on my first post on the...

1. 5,993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21619
    @Funkster888

As you may know I disclosed on my first post on the thread "TIN IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT BIG THING - Kasbah shareholders should vote No" that I was not a KAS shareholder. I said "I was making a lot of research about tin recently and hoping that AMR deal wouldn't go through then I could buy some KAS shares. I was happy to pay 4c for 5m Kasbah shares, but I wouldn't pay even 1c when it's gone with this AMR deal"

You are saying you are a shareholder. But I have a feeling and opinion from your talking style that you might be someone from the management, an employee of Kasbah, or one its associates which is in the position of being considered as a representative of Kasbah.

I'd appreciate if you can disclose your position if it as only plain shareholder or a representative of Kasbah as explained in Hotcopper rules for Authorised Company Representatives.

It says;
    Represent Your Company on HotCopper
    If you are a representative of an ASX or NZX listed company, or any other company involved in finance or investment in Australia or New Zealand, your company is probably being discussed on HotCopper. You are welcome to contribute to this discussion on behalf of your company.

The HotCopper Terms of Use and corporate regulations require that you disclose your involvement in any company you are discussing on HotCopper.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.