CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-60

1. 95 Posts.
    Dear Chaz,

I was in during the MM episode, got out after losing 25%, spent the remaining 20k on a month in nimbin at the YHA there having a good time and doing free barbies for the guests there everyday.. the butchers in lismore loved me that month hehe.
    Either way, 25k went up in smoke, but I did get some good laughs and memories out of it.

Since that time I enjoyed watching the kabuki from the company puppets hi5ing each other back patting new suckers to hop on the hampster wheel to feed the company salaries.

I respect what you have done chaz, I am sure more than a person or two out there have heeded your warnings and stayed away, those that did not heed your warnings and the others on this forum can blame no one but themselves when they got burnt.

I am nowhere near as kind as you, nor do I ever want to piss you off (hoho)

At this point, history repeats with this company for the how manyieth time?

Wish you and the others on this thread all the best of luck in other stocks and endeavours.

Regards
    Roni

P.S this "stock" is best enjoyed as a educational experience / comedy from a spectator standpoint, don't ever put a cent in and you are guaranteed to be a winner with a laugh and chuckle from reading here along the way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.