RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Absolutely. If this plays out the way we so desperately want it...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,391 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    Absolutely. If this plays out the way we so desperately want it to, it will be awesome and more. Great results - it will be historic. The science will be awesome and so will its medical and, thanks to MSF and the Gates Foundation, its humanitarian impact.
    Imagine the media response to this let alone the sophisticated investors wanting to spruik it. Well I am hoping. Its more than just a stock or an app, its caught the imagination of even the most cynical. Those that run the game that us the stockmarket. Why else woukd it have stayed at these SP levels. Hasnt seen 26 cents for vurtually a year. Amazing

Theres been a bit of what I call 'narrative fatigue' these past months. The story IS still awesome. Its just that its become familiar and you know what familiarity breeds. But tell it to the unitiated and they would be awestruck, disbelieving perhaps but certainly impressed. I know. I have told this story a few times to the uninitiated. You cough into a phone and the app can tell you if you got pneumonia etc etc? Wow, that IS awesome. And envious that I am invested.

We await as you so aptly say in awe and anticipation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.