RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

Simply, because I find this stock interesting. I originally...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 252 Posts.
    Simply, because I find this stock interesting. I originally invested in September 2015 (and sold early in 2016), so I've been following since the beginning, and frankly I am incredulous at the valuation put on this, which seems to be powered by speculative belief. In my opinion there have been quite a few warning signs to investors:

- missed deadlines (which are all there in black and white over the past two years and cannot be denied by anyone)
    - massive dumping by the original holders (i.e. the mob who invented the tech in the first place sold all their shares)
    - a director selling a large amount without formal explanation to the market before these pivotal results

None of these are good things, and I have never seen a stock go so high based on so little. For this post I will probably get lots of negative responses from RAP true believers, which just goes to show the sheer level of almost religous fervour people have for this stock. I don't understand it - why did this particular stock end up with such a massive following of true believers?

Bottom line - I can't help but watch and comment and I admit I am fascinated to see where it goes from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.