RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Simply, because I find this stock interesting. I originally...

1. 252 Posts.
    Simply, because I find this stock interesting. I originally invested in September 2015 (and sold early in 2016), so I've been following since the beginning, and frankly I am incredulous at the valuation put on this, which seems to be powered by speculative belief. In my opinion there have been quite a few warning signs to investors:

- missed deadlines (which are all there in black and white over the past two years and cannot be denied by anyone)
    - massive dumping by the original holders (i.e. the mob who invented the tech in the first place sold all their shares)
    - a director selling a large amount without formal explanation to the market before these pivotal results

None of these are good things, and I have never seen a stock go so high based on so little. For this post I will probably get lots of negative responses from RAP true believers, which just goes to show the sheer level of almost religous fervour people have for this stock. I don't understand it - why did this particular stock end up with such a massive following of true believers?

Bottom line - I can't help but watch and comment and I admit I am fascinated to see where it goes from here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.