RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-261

1. 4,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2370
    "The trial is in fact testing agreement. It is plainly written as such in the trial registration."

No argument, and this is in fact what I have been saying. The critical point in my comment (and yes, I've made it several times) is "with a clinician". The test is ResappDx's agreement with the diagnosis obtained from the range traditional methods. The part you reproduced confirms this. The traditional methods include a clinician's diagnosis, but include other methods as well. There seem to be posters basing their arguments on the presumption that ResappDx is being measured only against the much-mentioned stethoscope-wielding-clinician.

"Second you are mistaken that there is a gold standard comparator that will be used to determine who was more accurate."

In the words of that ancient song, "wasn't me". I do remember there being some discussion of a gold standard. But I don't believe I weighed in on that discussion, although it's possible that I answered a post that mentioned said standard. If I appeared to say there is a gold standard we would be comparing to, I apologise; I certainly didn't intend to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.