RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I'm sorry but when it comes to medical practise, we don't source...

1. 169 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I'm sorry but when it comes to medical practise, we don't source our information from biased stockbrokers. If you really want to learn about diagnosis of pneumonia, you should read scientific articles published at credible medical journals. For example, there is a brilliant piece of systematic review came out only 3days ago. It's published at JAMA by Shah et al, the title is Does This Child Have Pneumonia? The Rational Clinical Examination Systematic Review - you can get the online copy from any library in Australia. The study conducts a systematic review of 23-high quality cohort studies with >13000 sample size in total - ResApp studies did not qualify for the article though (clinical trials would have qualified though) but it gives a great overview.

One last thing.. (at the expense of getting attacked by the hoard of RAP cult). It is important to understand what does "FDA approval" mean for medical devices. From the marketing point of view, you all know it = FDA approval means big news.
    However, from a western scientific standpoint it doesn't mean the same thing, sorry. There is a beautiful editorial published at American College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists to clarify this topic, because sometimes this disinformation really pisses off the clinicians and scientists as we have to deal with the patients at the end of the day, not stockbrokers.
    Here is the short version of the editorial: Do NOT assume that because a medical device is FDA cleared or approved, any clinical trials were done before marketing or that the device has been used in even one human. Do NOT assume a company marketing a diagnostic device has done premarketing research to show that the device is good at finding disease in those who have one or ruling out disease in those who don’t. Do NOT assume that premarketing research was done to demonstrate that a surgical device effectively treats what it is meant to treat. Depending on how a device is classified by the FDA or the due diligence of a given company, such research may be done before marketing, after marketing, or not at all.

With that I sincerely wish all the Rap holders to make a great profit as you guys have been waiting for a very long time for this.

Rap Rap Rap, Ramp Ramp Ramp...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.