RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

It is you're btw not downramping, could care less about...

1. 388 Posts.
    It is you're btw

not downramping, could care less about emotional manipulation, if you have read my posts

I get it, you are nervous. Your butterflies won't flap away by having a crack at me. You'll see I have posted clearly about the financials, including flat to negative income published by BOTH reports on this stock recently. Pretty much nothing said about that here, including the cap raise. It is all in the reports, consistent across both.

You really think I want this down? No way. At the same time, do you really think anyone here cares for your interests as much as you? They don't! At least I've tried to put this stock's test in terms of what is expected, which I understand to be expressed with confidence intervals, this time. For the first time too!

I've written about PPA and NPA.

Others here with many hundreds of thousands of dollars at stake will tell you the BEST case scenario, carefully wording it make to seem like that is expected. They could be off like whippets if this is anything less than touted.

It has garnered the interest of the best hospitals, it did get a Branson/Wozniak officiated gong, but none of that will matter vs the results we will see soon. Just don't see it through the rose coloured glasses some want all to wear. Hope it works out for you, of all people. I don't know anyone who bet the house on this, a big bloody worry if there was one.
    Last edited by MightyChina: 06/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.