RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

So much dribble being spoken here. Amazing how so many newbies...

1. 3,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1293
    So much dribble being spoken here. Amazing how so many newbies on the RAP threads have suddenly awoken, when we are in TH, and in anticipation for the most exciting news. It is so blatantly obvious that these individuals really resent having not bought in. They need to justify to themselves that choosing not to buy even at 31, or at recent 35, or even at 28.5 (which has given half a dozen opportunities this year), was a good decision. They need to feel smart. That aside, I never knew this was now a debate about the efficacy of the technology. I believe this is what smartcough-c is actually all about. All of a sudden we have doctors, tech gurus, and even monkeys giving their two cents. I also read many posters commenting that anything other than face to face diagnosis is not feasible. Well, i say to those, to research the growing industry of telehealth. Ever wondered how people who live in the mid west, south, east coast, and west coast of USA receive medical care when the nearest doctor is an hour drive away? Or perhaps when theyre snowed in? Do you know the cost of hospital visits? Do you know how much of the population dont receive adequate medical care? Also, research the current President of USA's desire to reduce the strictness of FDA protocol. I personally have experienced incorrect diagnosis very often by doctors here in Sydney. I am aged in my 30's, generally healthy, but have recurring lung related/allergy related problems, and grew up an asthmatic whilst experiencing bronchitis on every change of season, and pneumonia every couple of years. Last time I had pneumonia I thought it was bronchitis, as my trusted GP passionately sold me on this. Until a couple days later i was in ER at RPA, and in fact had Pneumonia. I cough, wheeze, and suffer from on-going lung issues my entire life, and for the life of me, I can't tell what I have 95% of the time. Its almost impossible for the Doctors to diagnose me correctly between acute pneumonia, asthma, bronchitis, or even sometimes a cold really affects my lungs and they say its bronchitis. Anyways, im sure you get the point. ResApp would be most useful and I would 100% strongly vote for it to be used in telehealth, and also as a doctors aid. I wish this was around, my quality of life would have benefited very much. Telehealth is growing as technology and efficiency in business advances. Asthmatics/those prone to bronchitis/ and other lung related illnesses would really have more trust and confidence in this than a stethoscope due to general rubbish spoken by GP's. Game changer, life changer, business changer, industry changer, sector changer. Results should not be too different from Aus Paed Studies. Should see good results. FDA to be handled by 99% successful Experien. Pre Submission meetings with FDA done, top hospitals on board, yea there have been delays - for very good reason, which was to give our application to the FDA as they requested it from pre submission meeting. Anyways, its late. My chest is wheezing. Wish I could find out what it is. Oh, damn. The medical centre is closed. I'll just have to wait till tomorrow or get laughed at by the emergency department at RPA. Good luck getting diagnosis anytime tonight.. ResApp cannot come quick enough. Cough cough .. Goodnight

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.