RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

we will know soon enough "to those of negative disposition",...

1. 388 Posts.
    we will know soon enough

"to those of negative disposition", which it seems you wish me to assume vanguard, perhaps reading my posts would help.

I'll say it again, any rational investor here is motivated by one thing first and foremost, their own money.

Next, if a fence sitter, ie someone who tries to think critically about the issues, or a poster who is less than wildly bullish, has a "negative disposition", or worse, is the most evil thing you could be, a downramper, then that logically means that the bullish case is the only correct case of merit here, meaning belief is determined by consensus, ie mass folly is nigh.

Remember 2016? Remember the near certainty of predictions of a dollar by end of CY?

Those luminaries still receive yuuuge upticks. Let that sink in.

Lots of people have tried to put the best case for this company, and I hope they are right. But logically, as the key issue here is the primary outcome, why not just say it as it is? It's not like the pneumococcus is reading HC and agrees with the bulls...the key issue is PPA and especially NPA for pneumonia. A thorny issue given the diverse age spectrum.

There are not many people here with medical training. Of those that have written much is not favourable, but I think falls more in the cautious, reserved opinion of something which has yet to prove its oats.

Contrast that to your typical hotcopperite, who lambasts such a view. Let that sink in too.

Again, motivation wise, the lesson is, for all invested, it is 100 percent likely in my opinion that money, their own money, biases what they say.

Watch like a hawk anyone who spins their wordsmithery otherwise.

Angst should be there at the spec end. It is not a bad thing.

Today may be a big day for this company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.