1MC 0.00% 4.4¢ morella corporation limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-94

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Not at all sure what you are doing here with comments that lack evidence or insight.

Rather than just block you I'd prefer to put you to the test.

As a very long term Altura holder I have seen ups and downs. The recent run up seems to be on the basis of looming production and speculation on expansion and resource upgrades.

Whilst I note your sentiment is 'none' and you are not on the register, why the interest in Altura? Why the comments about 'loan sharks' and 'extortionate up front fees'? Such comments seem a bit emotive for someone with no skin in this particular game.

I'll continue to value the input of many on this forum and the much lamented SOS but you will need to demonstrate something a bit more than rhetoric before I can put any credence in your opinions.

More than happy to hear you out though.

For me, I will continue to enjoy the work of this company. I have mentioned previously I did not like the latest CR and thought the register should have been involved via a rights issue (renounceable or non-renounceable would not have worried me). That being said there may be other opportunities for us if and when the expansion is green lighted and more capital may be needed.

I didn't like the 8% dilution but I understand it. I also don't mind that the expansion production won't be subject to a cap (at this stage). There are many analysts predicting a solid rise in 6% Spodumene prices and if we can get market values for our production (noting the cap applies to the majority of our base production through the offtake agreement), the current issues will seem minor in comparison.

I'm not soothsayer and can't tell you what sort of ride we will be on for the next few weeks but, all other things being equal, by the time we start digging I am expecting the prices we see now to be ones that will be far behind us and will never be seen again.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $8.208K 185.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 77173 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 61507 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.