SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Charlie'sbucket. It was stated a few years ago the for every...

1. 8,602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Hi Charlie'sbucket.

It was stated a few years ago the for every kilometre of rail line in The Pilbara it would cost at least $5 million, at least. That is mainly through flat ground from BHP and Fortescue mines. A lot of bridges to build to go over creeks and small rivers.
    Cameroon rail cost per kilometre was said to be around $3 million per kilometre.
    SDL rail line would be mainly down hill or flat ground on the way to port. If going back empty, flat ground and some up hill.
    I have stated many times that it is so much cheaper to build rail line in Cameroon.
    One iron ore project rail and port in The Pilbara was said to cost around $10 billion and it is only around 200 kilometres from port.
    SDL ship loading point is to be very close to shore and will be in around 23 metres of water and capable of loading 300,000 tonne ships with iron ore. Cant do that in The Pilbara at Port Headland.BHP is or was to build what was called the outer harbour which was to be around 20 kilometres from shore I believe to load iron ore when they ramped up production.
    Port headland iron ore I believe has to be off loaded from rail wagons and put on a conveyor belt and sent a few kilometres to the stock yards for BHP, FMG and Hancock stock yards for loading.
    SDL stock yards are just on shore/waters edge at Lolabe.

Regards
    Westcott.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.