SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Yet another .....hmmmm* Before being so outspoken EN!... go and...

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Yet another .....hmmmm*
    Before being so outspoken EN!... go and do your research !!!.. you and vboy and all the other j0hnnycomelatelies. Go do your (**** insert) research... you have no idea what you're dealing with.. As for the childminds (you and your newbie cronies) who questions sentiment and whether i'm a holder.. Well ..!! unlike many.. i still hold because, from an accounting perspective it suits me fine. . my holding status have never changed, check it out.. only my sentiment..(which aligns with those who have been LTs and have been $%^&&&^^ over by GC.
    Note to the old timers... i've placed nall these newbies are on "ignore".. it works a charm... until a new idiot pops up ( in casu - the entity which i'm now responding to but who will be on ignore henceforth) .
    Fip80 , Angor, Cab, Sid ..etc etc ...and all the rest of the log suffering LTs(and I'd like to include Westcott because we are being done no favors while you're persistently being "roped-in-by children" and continue to respond to there queries which had been discussed adnauseum for years and years when the project was alive /..all for the sake of proving a personal point to the newbies).. Use that ignore button... we don't need the drivel from those who some of you respond to because you've been baited to respond to.
    All is MOOT....!!! Place them on ignore. Lets's see the outcome of the tenth( or is it twentieth)-time-BS proposal by GC.. If something comes of it ( won't happen going on past experience) , then we can engage in constructive discussion to the exclusion of the newbie idiots.. What you say??
    Very concerning to note the elementary queries that are now being posted, with arrogance by newbies..imo they should now all start buying up fiercely.... I'm waiting to give them my holding... But, as mentioned... AIMO

ps. I couldn't help noticing how totally idiotic some posters are ... stating that there was an offer of 45c in the past... (oh WOW) now asserting that if the "financing gets hooked up, we're back to 45c..,. Don't know who that idiot was.. but please convey a message to the idiot... there are now four-five time more shares on issues than at the time the offer was made... how are people in this world ????

But, hey .. everyone for himself..
    Newbies!!! my shares are on the sell side ..... waiting for you to buy them. please buy buy buy !! GC is great!! Has been one of the greatest MDs I've dealt with in my life... GC is a superb manager.. cannot be faulted.. support the $^&*.. please. and while you're at it... support him and buy some SDL shares...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.