TKF 0.00% 0.1¢ tikforce limited

the mind comes to a grinding halt ... IF the convertible Note...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 69 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    the mind comes to a grinding halt ... IF the convertible Note was signed at the time TKF received funds [as announced] then all the terms and conditions must have been included.
    the Company did not disclose the key terms of the Con Note, as they did with Alignment.
    So it seems to me , and I may be totally wrong, that Regency are trying bro re-negotiate the Conversion Price.
    IF this is the case, and shareholders will not know as the original terms have not been disclosed, then surely if they re-negotiate the conversion price, it would need to be disclosed as to what were the original terms and what now are the new terms. In my humble opinion.

but if it is going to take at least 7 working days to re-negotiate the Conversion, it must be a material change to the elements of the original agreement... ... ... and hopefully the shareholders may receive the full picture, in the fulness of time.

Another thought springs to mind as to why is this being done when the Company is in receipt of another 249D Notice? announced on 26 June. ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TKF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.