GNM 9.09% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

that's an interesting concept @Taurus65 ... but would it be in...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    that's an interesting concept @Taurus65 ... but would it be in the best interests of shareholders to pursue this?

I think at this point all shareholders need to move forward from the past, though all relevant information (to the best of my knowledge) has been passed onto ASIC and this probably would be the fasted method to resolve compliance issues v's a class action. Note: it does take 28 days for ASIC to respond from the date that you lodge the complaint - hooray corporate compliance protecting shareholders

I think it's pertinent at this point; as much as possible considering GK actually hasn't given SH's the courtesy of knowing the status of the legality of the issuing of the 249 although he highlighted it 7 days ago; that everyone considers what they think is the best way forward for the Company and their own holding whether it's 35,701 shares (remember if you held 35,700 share you were unworthy in managements eyes .. although interestingly this hasn't proceeded yet @nexusb you're currently running at a 71% loss) - whether they want persist with a management team that imo has promised shareholder value and delivered nothing but excuses when each timeline haven't been met.

Given there are so many people with so many differing opinions and past combatants (and I use that term loosely) who appear to be coming together in their views, for the greater good of the future potentiality of GPP - personally I think it's important that we change the focus of the thread to what each person wants to see in the progression of THEIR Company. If we want the potential new directors to deliver for us, we need guide them imo. We need to "bicker" about the pro's and con's in an "adult" way. For example do we pursue Turesi based on the crap results or do we go back to being an OHD company ? (which is probably my preference for potential and perhaps @Davy Boy's too?)

... and then there's the still to be the defined toy - if it's shiny can we still piff management and keep it? So could all of what I suspect to be simply game-playing on the part of the current management team, be in vain anyway? ... a simple "cheers guys, don't let the door hit you on the way out"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.