AVR 0.00% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

complicit in the company's malaise well before WP assumed the...

1. 30,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    complicit in the company's malaise well before WP assumed the helm on 9 February 2016 as Exec Chairman, then MD on 15 March 2017 with his mate JS promoted to the chair.

Seriously. I'm amazed you will take complicity from that. What happens in Boardrooms is necessarily confidential, but I know firsthand that many Boardroom battles are conducted, and it's well known that Code Red was implemented to stem the effects of very poor strategic planning. This is open knowledge.

Specifically the refusal of the previous CEO and Chair to address the colossal expenditure on Immunotherapies, when realistically, the cost of taking a product to market under the FDA clinical therapies route is about $1billion USD and the timeframe is around 10 years.

Failure to come to grips with this, and other colossal misjudjements are what the current CEO and Chair have been addressing. Spinning off immunotherpies was an overdue and important step. It was a black hole for money.

The fact that guidance has been missed is compounding the pre-existing problems, no doubt.

BUT you have to understand the past to understand the present.

And to understand what stage we are in our developments with 3-D and TAVR. Certainly our creditors seem to get it. That's why the waiver.

I've seen this with other companies. The new crew cannot have any errors or they get crucified, even though the conditions surrounding the company were brought on by events outside of their control.

They aren't complicit. It's obvious that they simply didn't have sufficient power in the Boardroom at the time to do the necessary.

Thankfully WP and JS decided to stay and work this out. He and the relatively recent new Chair can see the enormous benefit of the technology.

I really hope they aren't reading HC because the aggravation this may cause is extremely destructive and we want them to continue to hold their posts and do whatever it takes to sort this out with their fullest efforts.

This doesn't make me a fanboy. It makes me tending towards pragmatic, and decent at the same time.
    Last edited by dolcevita: 08/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.33 $13.91 $13.14 $302.2K 22.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299 $13.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.49 35 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.