AVR 5.48% $14.25 anteris technologies ltd

Dolcevita appears to read statements and attribute motives with...

1. 107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Dolcevita appears to read statements and attribute motives with a degree of confirmation bias.

Again: "
    For the December 2017 quarter, the Group breached the EBITDA covenant in relation to the PFG loan. ​
    At 31 December 2017, as a result of the breach, the loan became payable on demand"

You may consider that a minor breach as per the company's line. However, it was not disclosed until a couple of months later which, I opine, was clearly a continuous disclosure breach of listing rules at Dec end.

The debt facility remains $5 million in undrawn funds because of the breaches. That's according to AHZ, not me. Read the extract again.

I patently did not say nor imply licensing would not solve anything. That's your spin. Nor did I express an opinion about the structuring of any licence. Again, that's your posturing.

There's nothing defamatory about any of the comments. For defamation the parties must prove financial loss directly attributable to statements. Go ahead, make my day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.25
Change
0.740(5.48%)
Mkt cap ! $301.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.60 $14.25 $13.35 $309.6K 22.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1150 $14.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.25 314 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.