AVR 1.05% $18.90 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-156

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Thanks satyr,
    obviously lots of holders are pretty dismayed with the slow sales uptick , i hope this is a pivotal quarter in that there are some large expenses consequential and unavoidable in relation to the long term growth of the business plan but that will provide long term growth. short term pain long gain. WP likened it to rolling a snow ball up hill in a recent presentation it gets harder as you go up but when you get over the hill its all good, he said we are three quarters of the way there so there is more pain to come but not a lot.

The sad thing is that AHZ has a poor pedigree in the way it treats its shareholders so people easily panic and head for the doors.
    The good thing is its current iteration contains some really good products that are needed and marketable some of which are unique.
    I suppose the irritating situation is that we got a sales pitch from WP without enough substance, in my view a bit more information outlining pros and cons , objectives and impediments , goals and roadblocks so at least we are informed to a reasonable degree of potential failings and impediments instead of awakening to a messy surprise. So WP could say " our goal is 4mil in ADAPT sales by said date in a perfect world but if said circumstances arise or deals are not made etc we will not make it this quarter , we will not achieve the goal". WP did mention some positive targets going forward but i feel more precise information outlining achievement timing would be good. The 4C Ann 31/7/18 gave some details but a bit too late. Lets hope the next 6 months will see some improvement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.90
Change
-0.200(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $363.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.98 $19.20 $18.70 $167.6K 8.851K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 49 $18.90

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.95 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$18.90
  Change
-0.200 ( 0.42 %)
Open High Low Volume
$18.95 $18.95 $18.59 213
Last updated 15.51pm 06/06/2024 ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.