POS 25.0% 0.3¢ poseidon nickel limited

My opinion? Not much to add I'm afraid until we see the details....

1. 5,022 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2247
    My opinion? Not much to add I'm afraid until we see the details.

There's any number of possible scenarios that could play out, but I will offer this:
    I know this is going to sound fanciful (it isn't designed to be), but there's always the possibility that the CR could actually be equal to or even above 6c (eek!). Consider that BMM's proposal has shown to everyone, including possible CR placement candidates, that a predator is circling who wants the entire company for 6c/share. Anyone who was hoping to pick up a sizable chunk for less than that can most likely forget about that now. Management should also be acutely aware of their obligation to act in shareholders' best interests and doing anything that results in a SP less than 6c in the near term (i.e. as a direct result of the financing choice made) could very well place them at personal risk (i.e. because of the existence of BMM's alternative 6c cash offer <-- to spell it out for anyone who is struggling). If I were management I would be using BMM's predatory offer to leverage higher prices from CR placement candidates and pitching it on the basis that the alternative is they get no stake in the growth story (i.e. management runs with BMM). I imagine there's a bit of argy-bargy going on behind the scenes right now.

Maybe we'll know on Friday... maybe...
    Last edited by zebster: 22/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $11.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $9.397K 2.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 45048320 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6330525 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.