NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

I think the real question we need to ask ourselves, is how...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I think the real question we need to ask ourselves, is how frequently do we envisage getting updates from the company after we commence flaring? What I really care about is the quality of the gas!! We just don’t have a real indication yet!  But here’s where I’m scratching my head… is there any real chance that our gas is worth < $0.90/GJ????? Seriously.. I just don’t see it happening.

This being the case, we know LCK has 2,963.9 PG which gives us an indicative market cap of  $2,667,519,000.  This takes us north of $6 assuming our current market cap hovers around 100 mil.  For disclosure though, I have played around with these figures both marginally and substantially and the range of ‘end results’ is almost laughable… so while I don’t think it’s a great idea to give indicative final prices, it purely demonstrates the sheer size of resource we are dealing with here.

I think what a lot of people have then been forgetting are the associated costs with harnessing this type of resource.  A large scale production plant will not be inexpensive.  So, at what point do we start a real bull run?  Two weeks into flaring, 1 month, or do you think we will have to wait the duration of the 60-90 day testing period?  I would be interested to see what people think, because this is what we really care about… flaring gas is what we have all expected.. quality of gas however - extremely important.  Regardless, I will be treating myself to a B&E roll in the morning after we get our announcement!  Cheers, Salty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.