SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-44

1. 14,375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496

Sorry to hear that JP, I did that in my early days of trading, you have to hold on for dear life after you invest or balance with another win against a loss. makes research more intensive but also gives you experience if you have enough funds.

SAS is in an emerging sector, therefore all the objective criticism is welcomed by me, as this is a share forum, but you have to also respect the top performance that is being given to the company by associative sectors in accolades, winning the best in new companies for the second time in this  sector shouldn't be ignored and management for keeping us informed, to my standard they have been stella. Because tech shares behave very differently to the rest of the market, what people don't understand is the revenue will come from it's inventions in technology that will equate to fundamental success It's more the advantages the new tech is going to offer, and the interest it offers, look at people lining up for new phones when they come out, most of them so keen as mustard they are jumping out of their skin to get the new stuff that then reflects on demand.

Think of SAS as the new phones and mou's being signed by telco's and other industries agreements as the people lining up outside the shop, And the line is growing, you have a pretty good idea what is going to happen next I think.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.