RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

As a RAP shareholder and human trader (ie. not an algorithm),...

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 2,744 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1320

As a RAP shareholder and human trader (ie. not an algorithm), I can empathise with many of the concerns and emotions being posted here this morning.

However, IMO the most reasonable explanation is that the sky is not falling.

The US study contains 3 times as much data than the Aust study and despite what has been posted on HC, the US study objectives are more complex than the Aust study, particularly in the case of pneumonia where we are comparing the PPA/NPA of ResAppDx against 3 endpoints, namely:

(1) World Health Organization (WHO) Primary Endpoint Pneumonia (PEP) plus clinical pneumonia,

(2) WHO PEP or Other Infiltrate plus clinical pneumonia,

(3) Clinical pneumonia alone

It is therefore reasonable that the VS is required because the results are simply not yet ready and more time is required to conduct the data analysis (especially given Dr Abeyratne and his team have a 14hr time zone difference to the team in Boston, unlike the Aust study where there was only a 2 hour time zone difference).

There will be a lot of Monday morning quarterbacks that will out of the woodwork if the results are not what we are expecting, either in their entirety or in part.  To these people, I would ask to please keep your comments civil, or don't post at all.

We will receive the results by Monday, which could be tomorrow or Friday.

Until we know one way or the other, keep your glass half full.

D.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.