TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-156

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28

Not sure how I would demand something even if I knew what my demands where? I'm a small shareholder with under a million shares, I'm doubting they would listen.
    I just want the SP to rise or receive dividend s ( ) which it hasn't done since I've owned Troy res, I should add I have averaged down so I'm lucky in that regard or am I ??
    If there is bad outcome I know management will take responsibility, but I will not get my lost money back, so who cares really...
    I enjoy your posts about gold mining Kojak and the fact that your reply to me got a heap of likes etc, makes me think that perhaps I might have missed something or perhaps you have some sheepeople following you, truthfully I'm not convinced by your post to hold my full amount.
    I personally plan on sticking around in 2019, but with a smaller % of TRY units, but hopefully more $.
    I completely understand if other holders sell out, as TRY may not suit their investment style, which was I referring to in the first place.
    Don't forget the object of this stock market game is to make money.
    I agree the 400K deposit will solve any issues, in fact it's what I have been waiting for either that or gold price to rise, if both happen... watch out.
    Peace out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.