TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Bugwan, thanks for your response. I think we have similar views....

1. 4,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2608
    Bugwan, thanks for your response. I think we have similar views. I suspect that as it stands now Troy is in a bit of a liquidity bog but if everything goes right with the plant and Smarts and Hicks and the other two smaller pits then the company should in time come through its balance sheet imbalance. However if Ohio Creek is anything like the board seem to think it is, and if Troy starts processing ore from Ohio Creek, Troy will quickly clear the bog and get back onto a solid footing (to say the least). The trouble is to make a dollar from Ohio Creek they have to spend a dollar, and the dollar they already have is needed to pay down debt and to get Smarts fixed. Hence, I suspect, the badly timed cap raising.

Anyway, we are all guessing here. My intention is to wait for the SPP documents and for clarification by management on what exactly is going on. It may be that you and I have been too conservative / pessimistic and that kojak has been closer to the money. I hope so, because as I said just before Christmas, I can really do without the drama of another gold junior overpromising and underdelivering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.