A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Your not annoying anyone, your just making yourself look like a...

1. 6,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 882
    Your not annoying anyone, your just making yourself look like a bigger and bigger clown with each post. Nothing you post either here or on AJM has given any valid retort to Henrys evidence. Same with any of my posts over there the last 9 months since it was in the low 40s. The only reason Henry is annoying anyone is if they choose to be annoyed by facts.

I was talking about 15c months ago.
    Got howled, snarled and growled at just like Henry has recently.
    Even bitten a few times I was.
    Alas, Whats the SP today?

Screenshot 2019-01-02 at 21.31.32.png

However, im under no illusions that the chances of this trading halt could be negative just as much as it could be positive given the current state of affairs in Chinese equities and global equities. I do believe that this company is in a strong enough position and has a good enough product and proven its capability from an operational standpoint that it can bounce back fairly quickly.

Remember we dont have close to $200m debt on our backs.
    We dont have over 70% of our Market cap in debt, its about 10%.
    We dont hide the spec of our product.
    We (to date) have been fully open in our pricing structure.
    We have ramped up better than peers over the first 4 months.
    Infact A40 produce the best product in the country apart from Greenbushes, some say better.
    I could go on but there is still Plenty of work left to do though.

I see no point jumping to any conclusions because there is so many variables as to what this could be but ideally if its a case where Burwill/Weier are still ramping up fully the carbonate/hydroxide processing plant(s) and have enough spodumene for now or whatever, that Calderwood will have another suitor to take the slack in a quick timeframe. Draw down the extra $20m from Tribeca if needed for some breathing space and still have at that point maybe 20-30% debt/Mc.

Many investors here would have taken the low debt into consideration before investing should the unforeseen happen to allow some flexibility.
    Last edited by El Jefe: 03/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.