A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-317

1. 8,740 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I didn't realise they actually got a code when the IPO was pulled.

Ended up finding the answer on the website (which I didn't expect they would have either)

For anyone else that was interested in the answer.
    • Cowan Lithium was incorporated in March 2018 and is undertaking an Initial Public Offer (IPO) to raise up to $8 million ahead of a proposed listing on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in September 2018.
    • Cowan acquired its projects following a demerger of assets by lithium producer Tawana Resources NL (ASX: TAW). Tawana holds a 15% interest in Cowan Lithium, and the companies maintain a strategic exploration relationship.
    $8 million is chicken feed. Was there any reason for the planned spin off?

I've become quite interested in the ongoings of old Tawana. I like what management have done with the place. Dark horse, made an effort, got it done.

Cowan don't appear to have much cash in the bank. $750,000 on the IPO documents and probably had to pay a little bit towards the IPO that never was. Hmmmm....

Have you guys ever thought that there might have been more to that AFR article?

I'm incredibly curious what comes of tomorrow's (all going well) announcement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.