A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Merge was delayed by 6months, I think thats the reason COW was...

1. 1,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2021
    Merge was delayed by 6months, I think thats the reason COW was delayed, wouldn't be surprised to see the plan be for $A40 to put money in some of the $8million, that money will do quite alot of drilling it's a shame they took the prospectus down, there was great information on all the targets they need to drill, would be shocking if they didn't find more lithium bodies out there.

As for GXY article from what I hear not that any one from A40 will confirm it, GXY are sitting on the alliance register as of merge time, I listened to an interview where the GXY MD was talking about partnering with bigger companies to go downstream in WA, I think there is alot substance to that rumor.

But GXY are being hampered by getting their cash slower than anticipated, it's slowed down their brine J/V and any buyback or dividend they wanted to do to get the share price up.

I think if GXY were closer to $4 that would allow them to by themselves or with a bigger partner put together a cash/script play, but as is they are being held back by waiting on government rubber stampers dependent upon what happens Monday, it may or may not hamper their ability to swoop in.

I think about 25cents it's an attractive option for them to immediately double output and expand cash flows, gives them flexibility in blending products, gives them an expandable resource and makes going downstream viable.

I don't see how they can't be looking at A40 and dribbling right now sitting at 25cent a 50cent offer is still a robbery if they could get it, but first they need get their cash, sign their J/V bump the share price.
    Last edited by Henry Walton: 13/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.