A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-330

1. 8,739 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2622
    I admit I have quite an admiration for how this company has come together. Perhaps the Burwill deal wasn't ideal but it got runs on the board and listening to some here it sounds like they are not able to meet what you guys need is that correct?

BTW my opinion of what is going on with the funds (GXY) is probably more that cards are being played. I'm not really bothered, I am sure they've got it. I am fortunate to know some of the better connected people via their own holdings and experience and have become a little more interested as to what's going on elsewhere. (Ummm hello )

@El Jefe you're well researched that's for sure. I must admit I've become confused as to what is going on at AJM, and would a absolutely echo your comments of PLS. Ken has really put his heart and soul into that company. His passion has no doubt been electric. If only we could capture that into a battery.

Just something to shoot the breeze a little. Have you guys considered the possibility that the offtake might entail a joint venture of possibly the area inclusive of Cowan?

@newbie thomas apologies if my impression was wrong. I was just playing a little. You sound like you've been around the traps. I just thought I would point out where I stood from a non-holders perspective. I dunno if my opinion really matters but just wanted to say my bit.
    Last edited by Thesi: 13/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.