VEC 0.00% 1.2¢ vector resources limited

The ending is you jump onto every asx listed company that any of...

1. 4,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    The ending is you jump onto every asx listed company that any of these crooks are involved in and try to get some people out of the web of bullshit, management and the people involved in these companies are on HC trying to justify and pump there companies, research them all and you will see the links, I have my eye on Brewer and Youds, but they are all playing the game, release amazing results from and African mine that will never be checked if it is real or not, I had an email from Mr Youds saying as our top brass he has never even been to site? Not possible? Never even checked to see if the sea containers are full? If they even have the millions of dollars of gear they are saying, that is flat out robbery through the asx, and Brewer is just the catalyst. Some of the results I have seen from some of the Brewer companies are so crazy people think they are onto the most amazing mine ever? Who checks the results are real, at 4ce I think they have one result over 2000g per ton of silver, don’t trust them, expose them, take the loss and don’t invest in Africa it is corrupt as F.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VEC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.