JAV 0.00% 0.3¢ javelin minerals limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-10

1. 53 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Great interp Scarpa.

The other point to consider is turn around from the lab. The geology team might be looking at preliminary results from the lab - triggering a material knowledge clause in the ASX - hence suspension. But cannot finalise the announcement until they receive the signed off copies from the lab.
    Another technical aspect to consider is the turn around from the lab and the labs batch capacity, as a rule i normally keep batch down around 200 samples and include only entire holes in each batch - they may have the situation were they are waiting on the results of the bottom half of the meter.
    I don't subscribe to the though of insider deals, rather the current BOD and secretary are playing the ASX rule book as compliant as possible (note Constitution update) following previous issues with ASX.
    Finally - with first pass drilling - cheap, quick and shallow is the first order of business - targeting the very best of the anomalism to see if there is justification to warrant another round of drilling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $9.623K 3.854M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 62138778 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 46165304 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.