PAA 2.38% 20.5¢ pharmaust limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-263

1. 3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1980
    For any newbie investors that may be a little panicked at the moment I'd like to share some knowledge from an experience I've had with extended suspensions etc. I'm not an seasoned veteran or anything, just been around long enough to see the good and the bad.

I was in a similar position a few years ago in a different company, different sector but they went into a trading halt, then a voluntary suspension, then an involuntary suspension. This situation is completely different. For instance if PAA weren't meeting their obligations under the listing rules then this would be forced into an involuntary suspension. There's never been doubt about managements motives in the past but they have been a little slow with news flow.

We had a voluntary suspension for the first set of Covid trial results and those results pretty much knocked it out of the park. We're also aware of the relationship with Elanco and what that could mean.

There's definitely something going on here but don't let the feeling of excitement be mistaken for anxiousness. Sure there's still plenty of downside risk but that's the nature of investing. There's a lot to look forward to but no need to build things up without all the facts because that's when disappointment can kick in.

We're still in voluntary suspension but I don't believe this is something to be worried about. Just my opinion, please do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $91.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 20.5¢ $174.5K 841.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 458470 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 144453 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.