HHR 8.33% 0.7¢ hartshead resources nl

Without a shred of proof, I still believe Hartshead is behind...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Without a shred of proof, I still believe Hartshead is behind the JKA float. In addition to the terms of the note re: Interest and 50% CR options and ANA's 14% control, JKA's only asset is their accumulated tax loss that can be applied to any new gains (worth a few hundred thousand if I remember correctly). I value their 5% in Somaliland at $0 at this point. I don't remember seeing in JKA's financials that they raised any additional funds, but used the existing funds from the float on their Zambia bid. Much like ANA trying to get back $9MM from **on, I don't see any chance of JKA recovering $60,000 from Zambia from a non-binding Letter of Intent. Welcome to Africa.

I am surprised ANA/Hartshead would let ANA go back to open trading on Monday without taking advantage of this wonderful marketing opportunity in front of them. I would guess either an ASX/press release by Sunday morning, or, a request for an extended trading halt until the following Monday.

While their announcement of a pending CR and/or material investment could mean anything at his point, I have a hard time believing it would be for Lewis and Matharu (of ANA) using the raised CR funds to buy out Lewis and Matharu, and their other investors, (of Hartshead) - to me there is far greater value in a relatively smaller CR to raise funds for a drilling effort in SNS which if successful would place a much greater value on Hartshead (and ANA) for other larger players to be interested and bid. I believe Lewis and Matharu are confident in their SNS opportunity, and wouldn't short-change their chance of a lifetime.

We will all hopefully find out shortly their direction. After waiting 6 years of being invested in PVD/ANA, with stock price at 0.36, I am currently back to even (after USD to AUD raised from a low of 0.57 in March to now 0.73 to 1 AUD) and it is all gains from here, with the assumption of a successful SNS drill. I imagine when we open, the directors will get their 2nd milestone of being above 0.5+ for two weeks riding the excitement wave, but I am not in this for the short term gains.

regards,
    Chuck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $18.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $2.843K 472.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 19621686 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 32133315 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.10am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.