SPX 20.0% 0.8¢ spenda limited

Ann: Voluntary suspension, page-289

1. 5,676 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1742
    I'm disappointed to read so much up-ramping, irrational speculation and dreaming going on here over the past couple of days.

I don't want a pump of the share price fueled by irrational FOMO over-exuberance. We went through that back in February and after only having held my shares for a few weeks I was forced to sell because of the massive spike in the share price. Great, I made a few bob, but I want to be able to hold CRO (actually I'm only in CROO now to the tune of a few million options). I want to be able to get on with my life which ideally does not involve short term trading. I've got the renderer working on our new house and we have been working 14 hour days to get that nailed.

Our MD/CEO has stated repeatedly that his ambition is for CRO to become a portfolio stock. Well, the way the shareholders are carrying on around here they are still in a pump and dump mentality. It's as if we are about to receive assay results of a 50m strike of 3% copper plus 10g of gold per tonne plus platinum group metals credits.

For everone's sake my suggestion is to pull your heads in. It might seem like titillating banter but as many people were saying a couple of days ago when we first when into trading halt, don't expect a freaking supernova tomorrow or the next day.

Chill.
    Last edited by tinhat: 15/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.002(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $34.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $47.86K 5.309M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4592499 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 455549 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.