SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: Voluntary suspension, page-294

1. 1,707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 767
    Yeah either way they'll have to put out something, even if it's not what they had hoped for. Maybe it will be as simple and straight-forward as "CRO have signed X and Y company to a 3 year contract where they will provide Spenda as a SAAS platform."

I didn't mention a response to an ASX query being the reason for this suspension, not sure where that's come from. However, no announcement is released by the ASX without them reviewing it, and if necessary, asking for more information. A two day trading halt turning into four days or possibly more suggests that things are going on behind the scenes. If there was no back and forth between the ASX and CRO the announcement would have been out within the trading halt period, yet here we are..

I don't think it's anything to worry about either. The deal is there and most likely it's the finer details that are being scrutinised or asked for clarity on. We're only two weeks into the new financial year and releasing announcements for revenue generating deals, so I am sure there are many more to come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $43.64K 4.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 390583 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3319316 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.