OSP 0.00% 20.0¢ osprey medical inc

Some industries have been I wouldn’t call it a pump bc there is...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    Some industries have been I wouldn’t call it a pump bc there is potential in Lithium etc and it may keep on going up.

But seriously, some of those profits must eventually find a home in value stocks or under performing sectors like medical.

Money isn’t donated voluntarily to the people on the street, to strangers, or to the government. At least not all of it all the time. People are creating output and income intermittently. Everybody is looking for both some compound returns AND diversification opportunities to reduce risk

In the LR, flow of funds to value is as certain as the Sun going up. If 2000x up growth stocks have a rest, value will outperform. If 2000x growth stocks keep going up, even more reason for value stocks to achieve outstanding growth in the LR.

Worst case scenario for OSP in the LR is 1x loss. Second worst is it doesn’t go up. BUT that doesn’t prevent all other value stocks going up. Ultimately the money’s gonna flow to the ugliest duckling of them all provided it doesn’t die…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.