LPE 4.17% 12.5¢ locality planning energy holdings limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-4

1. 2,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    Yes, they need Blackrock support to cover the period between the receipt of payments on release of the hedges (as one poster has suggested) and receipt of funds from customers.
    It is evident that LPE management (Finance person, CEO and the Chair person) have suddenly woken up to the deficiency of cash problem.
    I suspect it was a projection of a deficiency of cash (solvency issue emerging at the 30 June Balance date) that prompted LPE directors to say something to the effect 'we are not signing off on the 30 June accounts' that might have grabbed the attention of the CEO and Chair.
    In may well have been the new director appointed in March who is also on the Audit Committee who may well have raised the issue which has been skirted over until now.
    I would have thought the finance person would be forecasting forward almost daily with such major cost increases to their product, coal fired electricity. The prices did not just go up in the last 2 3 weeks but this has been a significant issue since earlier this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $22.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $20.25K 167.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 315392 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 36962 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.