TRI 2.78% 3.5¢ trivarx ltd

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-7

1. 943 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57

Good Afternoon Claude,

I hope this email finds you well. I wanted to reach out inrelation to the stagnation of announcements for quite some time with absolutelyno moving forward for the last few years. I appreciate covid has had an impactbut with a mental health solution governments sporting clubs etc should bejumping on board to partner and put something substantial for all shareholdersand suffers alike.

For a business that has a solution much more should be doneespecially everyone has been talking about mental health for quite some timeand i haven't heard a peep from or about medibio. This surely has to change thecreditability of the company is at stake I understand the FDA approval is stillun resolved but we cannot keep hiding behind the FDA deals collaborationspartnerships should be established if they have confidence on the product whichit seems quite lacking at the moment.

I hope in the not to distant future this willall change as the company and partially you have had long enough now to getpieces together to establish itself in mental health player who people takeseriously.

Sent 27-April

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
-0.001(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $15.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.5¢ $19.00K 531.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 299117 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TRI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.