GBE 0.00% 5.1¢ globe metals & mining limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-35

1. 6,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1578
    Yes I am sure they will Diesel.

I was out for walk early this morning - Thinking how did we end up in this 2x TH and extended voluntary suspension that really has communicated BS - absolutely nothing and therefore GBE had to only comply with a brief ann to address media article "rumor/speculation" and yes advise of letter received. Regardless of whom is at fault be it the Govt or GBE management - whether it be poor communication between both parties whatever - this has been handled and very poorly translated by GBE management and I see zero reason for one TH let alone 2 and the current voluntary suspension - all that was required was simple ann.

We follow - we research - we look for anything as nothing since management advised end of May they were hopeful of DA signing. We comment - much through frustration/anguish - we comment positive mostly on both Govt and GBE - this it was is served up to us. Very unprofessional in my view. I don't mind all the mixed project economics and changes happening - that is very encouraging as it displays great interest in Kanyika project development - refining options - partners/finance and big possibilities but a simple MDA that is imminent has to be via 2 TH and VS - very poor form. All the 5 points - or at least 4 could have been advised in the due quarterly - with the other point - the DA addressed on its own. Little wonder we get so frustrated and the time just blows out continually - along with finances. Tired of sugar coating both parties responsible when reality suggests they should be fairly criticized until they prove otherwise - perhaps Monday and beyond.

Anyway have a great weekend all - we'll get there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.