SPX 0.00% 0.9¢ spenda limited

Ann: Voluntary Suspension, page-107

1. 7,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2256
    " Mate been disappointed too many times now with the big things coming. I am happy with progress in last 6 months and look forward to the next 18 months."
    It truly has but as you said yourself you have been happy with the last 6 months as I and I believe many here too...

would it be fair to say that it looks like much much work has been going on behind the scenes to be able to bring out all the progress that has been made in last 6 months?? for me that is a big yes...

" I just hope this is something and not another delayed market up because the Company Sec got the paperwork wrong again."
    have to admit...me tooooo, but as they say " Hope for the best but plan for the worst "

" Still think many are waiting and watching but there will be limited movement until CF+ promise is met."
    The next 3 trading days will be crucial, and I believe will determine the direction of the SP.. We hace the 4c to come out and we get to see what Capricorn have decided and done...but regardless like I have said many times before we are not a one trick pony and we have plenty of plan B's in my opinion....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $43.64K 4.749M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 390583 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3319316 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.29pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.