ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 417
    It appears so. Some people don't deal with being wrong very well.

I think its especially confronting for someone who has very publicly and relentlessly attempted to discredit SPENDA for years for whatever reason only to see it begin to show definate signs of being a serious powerhouse.

The deals are in place and the revenue will be following along in good time.

The rollouts for Capricorn and Ebev could take two years and each quarter will see revenue continuing to spike higher.

Tech stocks had a huge rally in the US on friday and we could be in for similar here on Monday. Perfect timing.

I have made a few suggestions to @Merchant2000 regarding practicing mindfulness and self love through meditation and relaxation but i feel like he is not yet ready to embrace practical methods to harness his true potential.

Some people view meditation and mindfulness with a sense of fear and as such never have the fulfilling and joyous experiences one can have by being still and allowing the stresses and fears to leave the body and soul.

I think there is space for everyone to grow into better people if they truly wish to and fingers crossed our friend may research what methods may be beneficial to him.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $46.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $17.23K 1.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 3766326 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1780655 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.