NVA 3.70% 28.0¢ nova minerals limited

Like you have hinted at, like our dear Wombat was a fan of, like...

1. 1,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    Like you have hinted at, like our dear Wombat was a fan of, like I believe in - all explorers need a defined path forward. There is no point digging for the sake of it, leaving investors to guess what the desired project outcome will be or how it will be achieved.

If drilling the entire project out prior to mining is the requirement, a la De Grey, this needs to be announced and expedited. That horse has already bolted through lack of clarity of intent unless a dollar figure can be found, a JV partner bought in or a large scale investor is willing to assist in funding through a large SPP.

There are two paths forward now - sale of the asset at a discount, or a plan for initial extraction, on site raw processing and using those funds generated to pay for ongoing drilling. We should have had a huge boost based on the POG (high extract action cost but significant tonnage tends to outperform on above average prices, vs operations with lower AISC when margins get slimmer based on a falling POG a la DEG or BG).

Overlay the charts of those two co's (full disclosure: I own shares in neither currently) and this brings to light the penalties of a lack of direction or confirmation of project viability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.010(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $59.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.0¢ 28.0¢ 28.0¢ $6K 21.42K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 4233 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
28.0¢
  Change
0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 28.0¢ 27.0¢ 5170
Last updated 11.32am 03/05/2024 ?
NVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.