AWD 0.00% 0.0¢ aleator energy limited

Ann: Vonex Presentation, page-74

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    Would love to be in one of the meetings and explaining the drop. Anyway, brokers/investors would've been given a heads up a while ago. It's not like these meetings haven't been planned. Maybe they didn't like the timelines so perhaps this was a contribution to the drop, I don't know. The public were only advised in the afternoon but today was a surprise, and not in a good way.

Time to market should be highest priority for any new product. Timelines are good, but a launch in X months I wouldn't expect much SP movement unless major developments such as date launch brought forward, takeover rumour or partnerships, tech websites reporting on this new startups technology etc.

On the other hand, if delayed, that's when I start bending over if didn't get out beforehand.

The spike, the chart presented beforehand, reminds me of.....dare I say it, AZK. Thankfully we're still at relatively low levels depending on ones holding, and it's not a consolidation as some are suggesting. It was one massive mofo sell off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AWD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.