BRN 2.44% 20.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

You have a very narrow view of the world, don’t you pigs. I do...

1. 330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    You have a very narrow view of the world, don’t you pigs. I do feel a bit for you, but I’m sure you have things in your life that float your boat.
    It is confounding the energy you expend here convincing others they are wrong, regardless of who is/isn’t.
    However your “Pigs might fly” handle holds the key. I’m sure it’s something you say a lot. I just hope it’s not something you say to your kids, grandkids, etc if you have them. It’s really not a nice world view to project upon those around you.
    I think this is why you fail (IMHO) to see the Big Picture here. There’s something bigger happening here & I’m sure BRN fails many (yours included) valuation models.
    You’ll find this amusing; I’m in as of yesterday at 38c (Hi to all holders here); I’m advising my family to take up holdings, even at anything around $1 and put them in the bottom drawer, after reading all your posts and taking them into account as part of my DD (which has been underway for a few weeks).
    My 2c would be I do hope you’re putting an equitable effort into efforts elsewhere, financially speaking.
    It certainly hasn’t been a good look, reading over your history in these treads, had you been a little more open minded.

Yet best of luck to you, Sincerely.

Hooroo (from a non-Guru)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $371.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $843.2K 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 71948 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 644737 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.