VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

It's a good question - and one more of us should be asking from...

1. 929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205

It's a good question - and one more of us should be asking from time to time.

In part it's like any chart - it gets through resistance and often there is blue sky for a while. There might be a well timed CR, followed by some macro tailwinds, the winning of some contracts and a bit more intent to flex some muscle by those in charge. Like kickit2me hinted at, what's real and what's froth will get sorted in time.

VOR still seems to be working its way through past resistance levels, but it's certainly trending the right way.

Whilst we wait for that to happen .... maybe we should reflect on if there is something the market is seeing more in other cyber plays than they see in VOR?

For example - AR9 is Canberra based, with a new Chairman who has built a listed IT business before and is keen to do so again. They are Government focused and well situated for the boom in Cyber & Defence projects. As of today it has doubled the MC of VOR.

TNT has further strengthened its Canberra based offerings in recent times and claims to be the largest cyber security services provider in the Canberra market today. It's MC has now doubled in a month since its latest acquisition (up $60m). It's MC is now nearly 4 times that of VOR.

VOR has Canberra based client(s), but we don't have our own base there yet.

Major issues are playing out in Cyber, Defence and Education with many big decisions (perhaps generational) being made out of Canberra.

Sure - you can zoom in for a meeting from anywhere today, but you do have to wonder if some relationships and decisions are still made the old way?

I think VOR is on the right track, and there is scope for things to advance from here, both on traditional merit and market thirst.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.