VOR 0.00% 39.5¢ vortiv limited

Good morning Mrbigstuff. let’s be very clear about the situation...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2366
    Good morning Mrbigstuff.

let’s be very clear about the situation at VOR.

Most small caps are losing money and keep raising capital to keep the lights on. This is further diluting for their existing holders as should they ever reach profitability or even just break even, those profits will be spread across even more shares.

VOR on the other hand, is already cashflow positive. We have cash at bank, and making profits. Huge difference!!!

So any cap raise here will be purely to fund an additional acquisition.

I have personally spoken with Jeff our CEO numerous times regarding this and my colleague has met Jeff numerous times to discuss this face to face. He has spent more time in the Cyber space than any CEO of any of our competitors and in my view is the best credentialed of this peer group. You can see from the last two acquisitions we have made that they have been exceptionally high quality additions that were instantly cash flow accretive.

VORs stated growth strategy is a combination of organic growth and acquisition. They are currently in the process of completing DD on a number of possible acquisitions which will absolutely add further firepower to our offering and underlying profitability.

As another poster stated yesterday any acquisition by VOR at this stage will likely raise the market cap to a higher amount than the cost of the purchase. Much like what we saw happen at TNT.

To your last comment, I can speak for anyone else here but I have spoken to management of our stated Cyber peer group and have a thorough understanding of their business models and P&L and balance sheets.

In my view VOR is the standout business to own. Having spent over 25 years in funds management I have completed more company visits and institutional roadshows than I could count. I am seeking profitable high growth undervalued investment opportunities and am not a trader.

If I was a trader, yes I would have hoped I was on the TNT/AR9/WHK runs. I can’t tell you how those will end but for many that fail to take profits at these very lofty valuations and become free carried, a lot of capital will be destroyed and it will end very badly for many investors there IMO.

10x

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VOR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.