CYL 0.92% $2.15 catalyst metals limited

Ann: Voting support agreements from Superior Gold shareholders, page-24

1. 340 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    6 percent of 8.8m is a huge investment by a billion dollar company - i think they scounging to get some money back for investors they have blown! The deal was obviously completed by both Boards. Problem is both share prices have plummeted and have caused unrest with both sets of holders.

From my calculations the value of the takeover now sits at 8.8m for SGI, after converting the ratio of 1: 2.8 shares ? at current share price of CYL.
    Why is it CYLs issue?? - take it up with your board, as they agreed to this deal. If the vote doesn't go ahead that's fine - perhaps we don't need sharehoders like you guys anyway.

CYL will come good - we are all good with our company. SGI is a mess - you have a mkt cap of $25m, but probably worth less on a fire sale high production costs, and would love to see the recent reports to see if the bridging loan was increased and whether any gold was actually produced.

Time will tell...either way CYL is a bargain atm, and will be topping up shortly!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.15
Change
-0.020(0.92%)
Mkt cap ! $485.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.19 $2.21 $2.11 $859.6K 400.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2405 $2.12

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.15 427 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.